We are looking for a receptionist/admin assistant to be the welcoming face of the Care Centre and the initial friendly contact for our visitors and enquirers. The position provides administrative support to the Home Manager, the Business Administration Manager and the Heads of Departments. Excellent communication skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office are required.
- Greet visitors and contractors
- Answer incoming calla, assist with enquiries, forward calls to relevant department
- Maintain the reception area
- Manage visitors to the home
- Receive, sort and deliver mail, including electronic communications
- Ensure all visitors and contractors sign in and comply with Health & Safety requirements
- Perform clerical duties
- Assist with the production of monthly newsletter, maintain noticeboards
- Maintain various databases
A full job description will be provided prior to the interview.
Expected start date: 19 April 2021
This is a full time post (40 hours per week), working Monday – Friday.
For further information, contact Janet Capener, Business Administration Manager by phone (01242 236 000) or by e-mail (email@example.com).