The underlying premise of “Independent Living” in one of Bay Tree Court Care Centre’s apartments or bungalows is to enable and assist all those who live with us to continue to enjoy and participate in as good and productive a life as they are able (and want to) for as long as possible.
We promote independence of lifestyle within a secure environment and, when and where appropriate, we can provide discreet and compassionate care.
Those living in the flats and bungalows can make the decision to participate in whatever the Centre has to offer or make a’ la carte choices from the lifestyle options available.
Bay Tree Court Independent Living has its own and exclusive staffing complement, which includes an Independent Living Co-ordinator who facilitates all aspects of the day-to-day living of the flat and bungalow occupants, a dedicated housekeeper, and a maintenance officer whose function is to respond to any building issues that may arise and ensure the safety of the individual properties and communal spaces.
Rental package includes
- Four ground ﬂoor one-bedroom Independent Living apartments
- Four ﬁrst ﬂoor one-bedroom Independent Living apartments with lift access
- Three one-bedroom Independent Living bungalows
- An Independent Living annex with private courtyard garden
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily welfare visit by staff
- One hour’s domestic assistance per week
- On-site parking
- Access to daily activities
- Use of Bay Tree Court Care Home facilities and services
- Inclusive of buildings insurance, utilities and council tax
Would you like to know more?
Call our support team or book a viewing online:
Request our FREE brochure.
We have an electronic version.
Optionally, we can post a brochure to view in your own time with loved ones.