Well designed, fully furnished, spacious, safe, warm and comfortable buildings are not everything when it comes to care homes, but they are very important.
Bay Tree Court has been specifically designed by leading care home architects and designers and signiﬁcantly exceeds regulatory standards. Practical and safety features have been thoughtfully incorporated into the home to ensure our residents beneﬁt from the best innovations in care home design.
Inside our rooms
We believe we have found the right balance, particularly when combined with the high care standards provided by our dedicated staﬀ.
We are house-proud too, and ensure all areas are kept clean and fresh at all times for the beneﬁt of everyone at the home. Our landscaped gardens are always carefully tended so our residents and relatives can continue to enjoy a morning or afternoon pottering in the garden.
- Two restaurants, conservatory, several lounges of varying sizes
- Fully equipped hairdressing salon
- The home benefits from a private dining area for special family events
- Fully assisted bathrooms and wheelchair accessibility throughout
- Landscaped gardens and an enclosed courtyard
- Dedicated visitor parking spaces
- Close to High Street shops
- Near public transport
- Modern, spacious, comfortable and elegant building
- Individually designed rooms and non-institutional environment
- 100% single private bedrooms, some with en-suite wet rooms
- A room which is not en-suite will have a washbasin and a toilet
- In-room call bells, telephone and internet connectivity
- 24 hour access for visitors
- Lift access
- Own furniture if preferred
- Television point in own room
Spacious purpose built en-suite rooms with wifi and a television point
Our home offers various ways to fund your care.
We are here to help you make the right decisions about your care.
If you are considering care for yourself or a loved one, get in touch.