Guidance for self-funded residents
Single room with en-suite: The weekly fee charged for self-funding residents starts from £1,030 per week. Fees are reviewed annually in April.
Prices quoted are for guidance only. All prices are subject to an individual care needs assessment and the type of room and services chosen.
The following items and services are included in and covered by your weekly fees:
- The costs of your personal care
- Electricity (eg heat and light)
- Food and drink, including snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry undertaken on the premises (with the exception of articles requiring dry cleaning)
- Television licence
- Wi-Fi access
The following extra items and services are not covered by the weekly fees, but we can arrange for them to be provided to you at a reasonable cost. You will be responsible for payment for extra items and services and we will ensure that you are fully aware of their cost beforehand.
- Professional hairdressing
- Aromatherapy massage and reflexology
- Personal copies of newspapers or magazines
- Personal purchases such as stationery, confectionery, alcoholic beverages, particular snacks, soaps and toiletries
- Clothing, shoes and slippers
- Dry cleaning
- Installation of private telephone line
In the absence of free provision by the NHS, the following may also be arranged but will be charged in addition to the weekly fees:
- Other privately arranged healthcare
In the event that your representatives or relatives are unable to provide you with an escort to hospital appointments, we will apply a charge of £15 per hour for a member of staﬀ to accompany you.